Thank you for your interest Moringa Community School of Trade. Our community-focused environment is warm and welcomes new families and students with open arms.
Please note that all students applying to MCSOT (except Pre-school students) will participate in a placement test and undergo an interview with the Head of School. Once all considerations are made the applicant will proceed to be admitted.
In order to ensure a safe and happy school experience for all our young learners, we ask that all of the materials below be submitted to the school before a placement test can be taken.
ENTRY IS GENERALLY OPEN TO PERSONS WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- BECE Certificate with passes in Mathematics, General Studies and English
- Holders of Middle School Leaving Certificate
- Sponsored apprentices with basic educational background
- Evidence of at least 2 years Secondary School or SHS education
- Report card from previous school
- Testimonial from previous school
- Transcript (for High School only)
- Medical report (for residential students only)
- Immunization record (for Preschool only)
The Course is designed for 4 years leading to the Certificate II. An Application Form is obtainable at each Centre. The training year starts in January. Entrance examinations are conducted between October and December each year with each Centre setting its own date for the examination.
Please contact the administration for the closest dates of placement tests. Final placement will be based upon review of placement test results and the educational history of the child.
We look forward to your center visit so we can meet you and give you a tour of our center. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and queries you might have using the contact information listed on this site.
Download the admission form by clicking the button below.
Phone: +233 244 724 194/ +233 261 832 568